Auto Accident Attorney
If you have been in a auto accident in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida, you may feel overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next. The good news is that you don’t have to go through this process alone. An experienced auto accident attorney at the Law Offices of Mark T. Stern can help you navigate the legal system and protect your rights.
If you have been injured in a auto accident, it is crucial to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible. The sooner you get legal help, the better your chances of getting the full compensation you deserve.
Contact us today to schedule a FREE consultation. We will review your case and help you determine the best course of action.
Recover The Damages You Deserve With Mark T. Stern
After a auto accident, you may be faced with expensive medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. It would help if you did not have to bear the financial burden of someone else’s negligence. Instead, our attorneys will fight for you to get the compensation you need and deserve.
Attorneys at the Law Offices of Mark T. Stern Have Experience With All Types Of Auto Accidents
No two auto accidents are the same. Whether you were hit by a drunk driver or involved in a hit and run, we can help. Our attorneys have experience with all types of auto accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Side-impact collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
No matter how your accident happened, we will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
How Law Offices Of Mark T. Stern Can Help
After a auto accident, you need an experienced attorney on your side. We will protect your rights and help you get the compensation you need to recover. We can help you with all aspects of your case, including:
- Filing a personal injury claim
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Collecting evidence
- negotiating a settlement
- Taking your case to trial
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
Schedule A Free Consultation (954) 772-6800
What To Do After An Auto Accident
1. Seek medical attention
2. Contact a auto accident attorney
3. Gather evidence
4. Don’t state the other driver’s insurance company
5. Keep track of your expenses
Many things need to be taken autoe of when you are involved in a auto accident. For example, you may need to get your auto repaired or replaced, have medical bills to pay, and miss time from work. A auto accident attorney can help you with these issues and more. They will work with the insurance company to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
You don’t have to go through this process alone. Contact us today for a free consultation.
After a auto accident, you must choose the right auto accident lawyer to represent you. The lawyer you choose can make a big difference in the outcome of your case. Here are some things to look for when choosing an auto accident lawyer:
1. Experience: It is essential to choose a lawyer who has experience handling auto accident cases. Look for a lawyer who has successfully represented clients in court.
2. Auto Accident Law: Make sure the lawyer you choose specializes in auto accident law. This area of law is complex, and you want to ensure your lawyer knows what they are doing.
3. Communication: You should feel comfortable communicating with your lawyer. Choose a lawyer who is easy to talk to and who will keep you updated on the status of your case.
4. Reputation: Look for a lawyer with a good reputation in the legal community. Ask around and see what other lawyers and clients say about the lawyer you are considering.
5. Free Consultation: Most auto accident lawyers offer free consultation, a great way to get to know the lawyer and see if they are a good fit for you.
Contact Auto Accident Attorney Today for a FREE consultation to review your case. Auto accident cases are often complex, and it is important to have an experienced attorney on your side. We will work diligently to get you the compensation you deserve.
Most auto accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. You will not have to pay any upfront fees, and the lawyer will only get paid if they win your case. The lawyer’s fee will be a percentage of the compensation they recover for you.
For example, if the lawyer recovers $100,000 for you, they will take a percentage of that as their fee. The exact percentage will be determined when you hire the lawyer.
Advantages of Contingency Fees
There are many advantages to contingency fees.
- First, you can hire a lawyer without having to pay any upfront fees.
- Second, it gives the lawyer an incentive to win your case because they will only get paid if they are successful.
- You may get the legal counsel and representation you need, regardless of your financial position or situation.
- You will not be charged attorney’s fees if your lawyer loses your case.
If you’ve been in an auto accident, you’ll want to get the best lawyer possible. When it comes to vehicle accidents, things are never simple. You require a lawyer with expertise in these situations who will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea is situated on a barrier island in Broward County, Florida. The town is known for its tropical weather, beautiful beaches, and friendly atmosphere.
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL, gives you the best of both worlds. On the one hand, you have a beautiful, sandy beach right in your backyard. On the other hand, you’re just a short drive away from all the excitement and energy of Fort Lauderdale.
Whether you’re looking to spend a lazy day lounging on the beach or exploring all that Fort Lauderdale offers, you’ll find what you’re looking for right here in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
The beach is the centerpiece of Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. The town has its public beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and fishing. You can also find several charter boats that offer deep sea fishing trips, scuba diving excursions, and more.
Just a short drive away from Lauderdale-by-the-Sea is Fort Lauderdale, one of Florida’s most popular tourist destinations. Fort Lauderdale is home to some beaches, restaurants, shops, and attractions. You can also find many boat tours and water sports rentals here.
Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Florida to 4326 E Tradewinds Ave, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA. Driving Directions
via N Ocean Dr and Commercial Blvd
- Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Florida, USA
- Head south on N Ocean Dr
- Turn right onto Commercial Blvd
- Turn left onto E Tradewinds Ave
- 4326 E Tradewinds Ave Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA