Coral Springs, FL
Auto Accident Attorney
If you’ve been in a auto accident, you know how overwhelming and confusing the aftermath can be. You have to deal with insurance companies, property damage, and medical bills on top of trying to recover from your injuries.
Dealing with all of this on your own is incredibly hard. The insurance company may try to lowball you or offer you a settlement that’s way too low. And if you’re not familiar with the legal process, it can be challenging to know what steps to take next.
Hiring an experienced auto accident attorney is the best way to ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Your lawyer will handle all of the legal paperwork and negotiations with the insurance company so that you can focus on recovering from your accident.
There are many different kinds of auto accidents. Some of the most common include:
Road Rage: Road rage is a form of aggressive driving that can include speeding, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic, making obscene gestures, and even purposely ramming into another vehicle. In some cases, road rage can even lead to physical altercations or shootings.
Distracted Driving: Distracted driving is any activity that takes a driver’s attention away from the road and can include activities such as talking on the phone, eating, or adjusting the radio.
Drunk Driving: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs impairs one’s ability to operate a vehicle safely. It can slow reaction times, decrease the field of vision, and cause poor decision-making and judgment. Any of these factors can lead to a devastating auto accident.
In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, alcohol-related crashes claim the lives of more than 10,000 people every year.
Rollover Accidents: A rollover accident occurs when a vehicle flips over on its side or roof. These accidents can be caused by a number of factors, including speeding, sudden swerving, or even simply driving on the road with sharp turns.
When a rollover accident does occur, it often results in serious injuries for those involved. In fact, according to the NHTSA, rollover accidents are actually more likely to result in fatalities than any other type of auto accident.
No matter what kind of accident you were in, hiring an experienced lawyer is the best way to get the compensation that you deserve.
Call us today for a FREE consultation.
After a auto accident, there are a few things that you should do to protect your rights:
1. Get medical help right away. If you were injured in the accident, the first and most important thing to do is seek medical attention, even if you don’t think your injuries are serious. Some injuries, such as whiplash, may not show symptoms immediately but can still be incredibly painful.
2. Don’t sign anything without talking to a lawyer. The insurance company may try to get you to sign a release form that waives your right to sue. It would help if you didn’t try to negotiate with the insurance company on your own, as they will likely try to lowball you or offer you a settlement that’s much lower than you deserve.
3. Don’t give a recorded statement. The insurance company will likely ask you to give a recorded statement about the accident.
4. Take pictures of the accident scene and your injuries. Your auto accident attorney will use the pictures to help establish liability and damages. The pictures you take should be clear and concise. Get pictures of the entire scene, including all autos involved, any visible damage, skid marks, debris, and injuries.
5. Keep track of your medical bills, property damage, and lost wages. Auto accidents are jarring experiences that can leave you feeling disoriented and confused. In the aftermath of an accident, it is essential to keep track of your medical bills, property damage, and lost wages. This documentation will be essential if you pursue a personal injury claim.
6. Hire an experienced auto accident attorney as soon as possible. You should reach out to an experienced auto accident attorney. Your lawyer will be able to review your case and help you determine what the best course of action is.
Attorneys at the Law Offices of Mark T. Stern will also be able to help you file a personal injury lawsuit if necessary.
If you’ve been in an auto accident, contact the law offices of Mark T. Stern today. Our experienced auto accident attorneys will review your case and help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
No one ever expects to be in an auto accident. But if you are, it’s important to know what to do to protect your rights.
If you or someone you love has been injured in an auto accident, contact the law offices of Mark T. Stern today. We’re here to help you get the compensation that you deserve.
Coral Springs is situated in Broward County, Florida. The city has a total area of 24 square miles and over 133,370 people. Coral Springs is known for its quality schools, quiet neighborhoods, and numerous parks and recreation facilities.
The median home price in Coral Springs is $335,000, and the median household income is $75,000. The city has a low crime rate and is considered one of the safest cities in Florida. Coral Springs is a great place to raise a family or retire. The cost of living is relatively affordable, and there are plenty of things to do in the city.
Coral Springs, FL, is a great place to live! The weather is fantastic, and there are so many things to do. The beaches are just a short drive away, and there are plenty of shopping and dining options. Coral Springs is also home to some great schools, so it’s perfect for families. So if you’re looking for a place to call home, Coral Springs is a perfect choice!
Coral Springs, FL to 4326 E Tradewinds Ave, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA. Driving Directions.
via NW 62nd St
Fastest route now due to traffic conditions
- Coral Springs Florida, USA
- Continue to NW 34th St/W Sample Rd
- Take Coral Springs Dr, Southgate Blvd, SW 15th St/W McNab Rd, NW 62nd St and FL-870 E/E Commercial Blvd to E Tradewinds Ave in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Turn right onto E Tradewinds Ave
- 4326 E Tradewinds Ave Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA